1) SGPCarInsurance.com collects, uses and discloses your personal data only for the purpose of providing you with quotations, administering of your insurance policies. Personal data ranges from the mundane (e.g. name, address, identification numbers, date of birth, contact details, occupation, licence pass date, etc…) to the sensitive (e.g. year and month of traffic accident(s) or claim amount(s), etc…).
3) In the event that you provide us with any personal data relating to a third party (e.g. information of your family, friends and/or employees), you represent to us that you have obtained the consent of the third party for us to process their personal data in accordance with this Notice.
4) In order to achieve the purposes of getting competitive quotations, managing your yearly policy renewal(s), SGPCarInsurance.com may disclose personal data collected from you to the following parties:
- Related companies of SGPCarInsurance.com;
- Agents, agency and brokers appointed to serve you;
- Where you have submitted an application for a job or for appointment as a SGPCarInsurance.com or its related companies as an employee, any third parties for the purpose of assessing your suitability for appointment or recruitment.
5) SGPCarInsurance.com will not sell any personal data to any marketing, telemarketing companies.
7) SGPCarInsurance.com contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or contents of third party websites
9) If you have any comments and/or questions relating to our collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal information, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply to you within 5 business days